Denon AVC X3800H – 9.4 Channel 8K AV Receiver
The?Denon AVC–X3800H?is a?9.4?Ch. 105W?AV receiver?for home theater enthusiasts with Dolby Atmos,?8K Ultra HD, DTS:X, and HEOS? Built-in streaming. or you can go for a more immersive experience with Auro 3D and a 5.1.4 Dolby Atmos setup.
Home theatre enthusiasts with larger rooms will enjoy the capabilities of the?AVC-X3800H 9.4-Channel Network A/V Receiver?from?Denon. Filling your space is easy with support for 9.4-channel audio, or you can go for a more immersive experience with Auro 3D and a 5.1.4 Dolby Atmos setup. Every channel receives up to 105W of power and every HDMI input supports up to 8K resolution sources, as do two of the three outputs. Even with so much, you get even more flexibility if you need it with a pre-amplifier mode and the ability to process up to 11.4 channels. Not only can the X3800H be the center of your theater room, but also the center of your whole home, with Wi-Fi & Bluetooth wireless connectivity and HEOS built-in whole-home audio.
If you have HEOS-compatible speakers in your home, you can wirelessly stream online music to any of them and control it all with the HEOS app or your voice via Google Assistant. Please note that Google Assistant voice control is only available in the U.S.
For more sophisticated arrangements, you can put the X3800H into pre-amplifier mode and utilize your own dedicated amplifier to power audio channels. This mode is flexible enough to let you disconnect specific speaker channels, letting the built-in amplification of the X3800H handle some while your external amp handles the rest. The result is a customized experience with a potentially cleaner signal path and more tolerance.
When hooking up a video game console, you’ll enjoy support for VRR (Variable Refresh Rate), ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), and QFT (Quick Frame Transport). These technologies help to reduce latency, automatically trigger your TV’s game mode, and will automatically alter the refresh rate in real time.
AirPlay 2 & Siri
For Apple device owners, you can stream content to the X3800H using AirPlay 2. You can also group any AirPlay-compatible speakers you may have for whole-home streaming.
If you own an Echo, Dot, or other Alexa-compatible speaker, you can control the X3800H with your voice. Speak commands to adjust the volume, skip tracks, switch inputs, and more.
Hi-Res Audio via USB
Another way to play back music is via the from USB-A port. Connect an optional flash drive for Hi-Res Audio playback up to 24-bit/192 kHz, with support for MP3, WMA, WAV, MPEG-4/AAC, FLAC, and ALAC formats.
Supporting two-zone audio, the Denon AVC-X3800H will let you pair a second set of speakers in another room. One room can playback a source in 7.1, while the other plays in 2-channel stereo. When set up, each room can listen to their own audio source.
- IMAX Enhanced for compatible TVs and projectors
- Dolby Surround, DTS Neural:X & Auro-Matic upmixing
- Dual antennas for fast and stable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Denon Setup Assistant for step-by-step setup on your TV
- Four subwoofer outputs for balanced bass in large spaces
- Standard and Directional subwoofer settings when using 3-4 subwoofers
- Control the receiver via the Denon AVR Remote app for iOS & Android
- Supports Josh.ai
- Front analog input and volume knobs
- Front Quick Select buttons for fast access to different audio settings combinations
- Front headphone jack
- Large, dimmable digital status screen
- AM/FM radio
- HD GUI/AIOS 6.0 Networking Platform
- Supports 9.4 or 5.1.4-Channel Audio
- Up to 105W per Channel at 8 Ohms
- Up to 8K HDR Video on All HDMI Inputs
- Use with HEOS for Multi-Room Audio
- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X & IMAX Enhanced
- Pre-Amplifier Mode
- 11.4-Channel Processing
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Connectivity
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 Room Calibration
- Next-Gen Gaming Support
In the Box
- Denon AVC-X3800H 9.4-Channel Network A/V Receiver
- Remote Control with Batteries
- Audyssey Microphone
- Cardboard Microphone Stand
- 2 x External Detachable Antennas
- Wire Labels
- AC Cord
At TimesAudio, we make every effort to ensure that all products are shipped within 10 days from the date of order. (please note that the actual shipping time may vary based on the availability of stock.) In the event that a product is not in stock, we will make every effort to promptly obtain the product and ship it to you as soon as possible.
If you require assistance with the installation and connection of your new system, you can schedule a video call with us[TimesAudio]. During the video call, we will walk you through the installation and connection process and provide you with any necessary guidance and support.