The Magnat Alpha RS 8 features a 200 mm (8 inch) high-power long-throw woofer in a bass reflex housing that is equipped with two Airflex ports. The integrated Class D amplifier delivers 80 watts of continuous power, while the peak power is an impressive 160 watts. The technology incorporated in the RS8 allows it to reproduce frequencies down to 25 Hz. The amplifier electronics allow the volume, crossover frequency and phase to be regulated, thereby enabling optimal adaptation to the acoustics of the room.
- High-performance active subwoofer with 20 cm long-throw woofer with extra-large diaphragm mount and high-power Class-D amplifier unit
- Powerful front-firing design with double reflex tube configuration
- Active frequency response linearization
- Wide range of connection and setting options for perfect combination with home cinema speakers
- Large resonance absorbing feet
- Detachable front cover with acoustic cloth