Marantz NR1200 – Stereo Network Receiver
The Marantz NR1711 7.2ch 8K Ultra HD AV receiver drives immersive, high-fidelity audio from a compact chassis.
Marantz NR 1200 High-End Audio
Hear the most musical sound from an elegantly slim profile. The Marantz NR1711 7.2ch 8K Ultra HD AV receiver drives immersive, high-fidelity audio from a compact chassis. At half the height of a traditional AV receiver, the NR1711 supports multi-dimensional audio formats Dolby Atmos?, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X?, and DTS Virtual:X?. You can experience these object-based audio codecs from smart TVs apps through the main HDMI output.
Enjoy exquisite video performance thanks to the latest HDMI technologies such as 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling, various HDR format support including HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and Dynamic HDR, as well as the latest gaming technologies such as 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM).
Enjoy your extensive music collection with support for Hi-Res formats, a front-panel USB and phono equalizer to connect your turntable. Stream music from leading music services and control the NR1711 with voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri, and Josh.ai.
- Slim design, exceptional performance: With a slim profile that is half the height of a traditional AV receiver, the new Marantz NR1711 delivers exceptional performance and sound quality.
- 7-channel discrete power amplifier for all your entertainment: Powering 50W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz ? 20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2ch. drive), enjoy your favourite movies in striking quality.
- Latest HDMI support: Featuring one dedicated 8K input and one output for 8K quality video from 8K source devices; 8K upscaling available on all six HDMI ports.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support: The eARC HDMI output transmits uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos? and DTS:X? directly from a smart TV app to the AV receiver.
- Featuring the latest video support: Enjoy HDR format support including HDR10, HDR10+ (New in 2020), HLG, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 colour resolution and BT.2020, as well as Dynamic HDR (New in 2020), to provide exceptional picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast.
- Feel like you are part of the action with the latest in movie technology: With 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling along with HDR10+, Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS) experience a smooth, crystal-clear picture in the highest quality available.
- Take gaming to the next level: Enhanced gaming thrills with reduced lag thanks to 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), and Quick Frame Transport (QFT).
- High-Res Audio streaming for Hi-Fi enthusiasts: Enjoy your favourite Hi-Res quality file playback with FLAC, ALAC, and WAV support up, as well as DSD 2.8/5.6MHz.
- HEOS? Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology: Listen from any room for a connected, whole-home audio experience.
- Built-in Bluetooth? and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support: Solid wireless network connectivity even in congested environments.
Powerful 7-Channel Discrete Amplifier
Featuring a high-current discrete power amplifier section, enjoy the exceptional sound for movies and music. Identical power on all seven channels at 50W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz ? 20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2ch. drive) with low-impedance drive capability for superb speaker control. Auto Eco Mode adjusts power output to speakers based on volume level and on-screen eco meter, delivering power consumption reduction in real-time without sacrificing superb Marantz sound.
Advanced 8K HDMI Connectivity
The new Marantz NR1711 includes six HDMI inputs and one output for all your favourite sources. In addition to 8K upscaling, all six HDMI inputs support Dolby Vision, HLG, HDR10, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, 21:9 video, BT.2020 pass-through and current HDCP 2.3 copy-protection standard. One dedicated 8K HDMI input delivers the latest HDMI specifications, taking your home entertainment to the next level. Enjoy movies in crystal-clear 8K/60Hz picture quality with outstanding clarity and contrast with all of today?s HDR video formats like HDR10+ and Dynamic HDR. The new Marantz NR1711 also provides the best lag-free gaming experience with 4K/120Hz pass-through, ALLM, VRR, and QFT support.
Experience the Next Chapter in Movie Entertainment
The new NR1711 offers crystal-clear, high-quality entertainment. Enjoy your movies in 8K with 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling as well as the latest in HDMI technology like Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS), which is used in movies to eliminate video delay.
The Next Level in Gaming
The new NR1711 delivers the highest quality gaming to date. Experience gaming with 4K/120Hz pass-through, as well as Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), which reduces or eliminates lag and frame tearing for smoother, lag-free enjoyment.
Bluetooth Audio Transmission
Watch the latest movie or listen to your favourite tunes without waking the house. The NR1711 even lets you play the audio on both Bluetooth headphones and connected speakers simultaneously. If you have a family member or a friend who is hearing impaired, this is a great option to improve dialogue without raising the overall volume.
With Built-in Dual Speaker Preset Memory
The new NR1711 stores two Audyssey settings and switches between the two settings on the fly, giving you the freedom to tweak your listening experience based on content or listening environment.
|Number of Channels||7.2|
|Watts Per Channel||50|
|Decoders/Encoders||DTS HD Master, DTS:X, DTS Neural:X, DTS Virtual:X, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Surround, Dolby Height Virtualization, Multichannel Stereo|
|Input Connectors||Composite, Component, HDMI, Analog Audio, Phono, Optical|
|Output Connectors||Composite, Component, HDMI, Subwoofer|
|Number of HDMI Outputs||1|
Buy More Amplifier or Receiver from timesaudio.in
At TimesAudio, we make every effort to ensure that all products are shipped within 10 days from the date of order. (please note that the actual shipping time may vary based on the availability of stock.) In the event that a product is not in stock, we will make every effort to promptly obtain the product and ship it to you as soon as possible.
If you require assistance with the installation and connection of your new system, you can schedule a video call with us[TimesAudio]. During the video call, we will walk you through the installation and connection process and provide you with any necessary guidance and support.