Some of the innovative improvements for the SX Series include the composite alloy-based diaphragms of the midrange and bass units which provide detailed sonic performance and extremely low distortion from the driver due to the stiffness of the material. The Mission TD treble unit dome is made of light but very rigid Titanium which reproduces high frequencies with astonishing clarity and purity. Integrated into the front of each cabinet are die-cast and precision-engineered aluminum driver support baffle. This supports the high-tech drive units and keeps them in precise alignment as well as ensuring freedom from extraneous vibration. In addition, the new Mission TD treble unit is mounted on its support to keep it free from the perturbations of mechanical energy imparted from the bass unit.
- A 3-Way bass reflex floorstanding speaker system.
- Features two 130 mm aluminum cone woofer.
- 130mm aluminum cone mid-range driver.
- The SX Series include the composite alloy based diaphragms of the midrange and bass units which provide detailed sonic performance and extremely low distortion.
- Features a cabinet of acoustically inert properties.
- Bass reflex enclosure
- 3-way speaker
- 2 x 130mm aluminium cone woofer
- 2 x 130mm aluminium cone mid-range
- 25mm titanium dome tweeter
- 90dB sensitivity (1w @ 1m)
- 60-200w recommended amp power
- 200W peak power output
- 110dB peak SPL
- 4 Ohms nominal impedance
- 3.3 Ohms minimum impedance
- 55Hz-40kHz frequency response
- 44Hz bass extension
- 500Hz/2.5kHz crossover frequency
- 1016 x 261 x 365mm