Optoma CinemaX P2 Laser Projector – 4K UHD
- Free Shipping (India)
- Brand New Unit(s)
- Price Includes GST
- Official Manufacturers Warranty
- EMI Payment Option Available
Bring the cinematic experience homewith true 4K UHD resolution and Dolby Digital 2.0 audio
P2 featuring 4K UHD resolution and premium Dolby Digital 2.0 audio, offers the ultimate cinematic experience like no other. The ultra short throw technology allows you to enjoy 120? screen in just inches away. The improved BrilliantColor technology, as well as the elevated 120% of Rec.709 gamut coverage, deliver richer color performance and makes pictures even more realistic.
- Laser Light Source with life span up to 30,000 hours.
- Bright 3,000 ANSI lumens and stable output, achieves 2,000,000 : 1 Contrast.
- BrilliantColor for spectacular and accurate colors.
- 120% of Rec.709 gamut coverage and BT.2020 compatible.
- Full 4K, 8 million pixel display, perfect pixel alignment and great ANSI contrast.
- Stunning HDR 10 performance.?Brightest Whites, Deepest Darks, and Lifelike Color.
- Premium Sound with Dolby Digital 2.0. Built-in Bluetooth speaker.
- Ultra short throw feature, 120? big screen in inches away.
- Optoma Smart+ on board to connect all smart devices.
Native aspect ratio
Aspect ratio – compatible
Horizontal scan rate
Vertical scan rate
Light source type
Projection distance (m)
Focal length (mm)
|Inputs?2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x USB-A reader, 1 x RJ45, 1 x HDMI 1.4a 3D support|
|Outputs?1 x S/PDIF, 1 x USB-A power 1.5A, 1 x Audio 3.5mm|
|Control?1 x USB-A service|
Noise level (typical)
Noise level (max)
OSD / display languages
Watts per speaker
In the box
Rechargeable remote control
Basic user manual
Power consumption (standby)
Power consumption (min)
Power consumption (max)
Weight and dimensions
Dimensions (W x D x H) mm
At TimesAudio, we make every effort to ensure that all products are shipped within 10 days from the date of order. (please note that the actual shipping time may vary based on the availability of stock.) In the event that a product is not in stock, we will make every effort to promptly obtain the product and ship it to you as soon as possible.
If you require assistance with the installation and connection of your new system, you can schedule a video call with us[TimesAudio]. During the video call, we will walk you through the installation and connection process and provide you with any necessary guidance and support.