Q Acoustics Concept 30 – Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)
Q Acoustics Concept 30 – Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) Description
Q Acoustics Concept 30 Bookshelf Speakers
Taking acoustic technology and design cues from the flagship Concept 300, while also introducing new audio innovations, the Concept 30 standmount delivers truly high-end home audio performance.
- Gelcore? cabinet construction reduces higher frequency cabinet noise.
- P2P? (Point to Point?) internal bracing stiffens the cabinet to minimise lower frequency vibrations.
- Isolation suspension base eradicates unwanted external and internal vibrations.
- The driver assembly is mounted to the front aluminium baffle by pretensioned studs to give the correct acoustic seal, while dampen vibrations and minimise structural coupling of the assembly in main cabinet.
- Ground-up mid/bass and tweeter driver design for increased power handling.
- High-frequency driver is fully hermetically sealed and mechanically isolated (floating) from the front baffle to protect from internal resonances from the mid/bass driver.
- Crossover design is mounted on the isolation base, to minimise any microphonic pick up and away from electro-magnetic fields radiated by the drive units.
|1 x 125 mm (5.0 in)|
|1 x 25 mm (0.9 in)|
|54 Hz – 30 kHz|
Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1kHz)
Recommended amplifier power
|(120Hz – 20kHz, @2.83Vrms) <0.2%|
Dimensions (per loudspeaker / HxWxD)
|284 x 180 x 319 mm (11.2 x 7.1 x 12.6 in)|
Weight (per loudspeaker)
|7.9 kg (17.4 lbs)|
In the box
|2x Concept 30 speaker |
2x Speaker grilles
2x Foam bungs
1x Owner?s manual
Speaker stand sold separately.
|1 Year Warranty|
At TimesAudio, we make every effort to ensure that all products are shipped within 10 days from the date of order. (please note that the actual shipping time may vary based on the availability of stock.) In the event that a product is not in stock, we will make every effort to promptly obtain the product and ship it to you as soon as possible.