Q Acoustics Q B12 – Subwoofer
The QB 12 is the first Q Acoustics subwoofer to feature a 12in driver. The big long-throw driver is powered by an ultra low-distortion 220-watt Class D amplifier for tight, powerful bass response, and features a 50mm voice coil for minimal thermal compression. Equally at home with Q Acoustics’ Concept and 3000i range of stereo and centre speakers, Q B12 is designed to be equally adept at reproducing big Hollywood action moments as it is the deep, subtle textures of bass instruments.
- Drive unit: 305mm (12in) high-excursion and stiffness paper, straight-sided cone.
- Peak Amplifier Power: 440 W
- Continuous Amplifier Power: 220 W
- Power type: Class D
- Frequency range: 28 Hz – 300 Hz
- Crossover frequency range: 40Hz – 250Hz
- Input impedance: 13 kΩ
- Input sensitivity: 150 mV
- Enclosure type: Infinite baffle
- Enclosure material: MDF
- Dimensions (H / W / D): 400 x 400 x 446 mm (15.7 x 15.7 x 17.6 in)
- Weight: 47.40 lbs / (21.5 kg)
What’s in the box?
- QB12 subwoofer
- User manual
- Power cable
- 4 x adjustable floor spikes
- 4 x floor spike locking rings
- 4 x floor spike covers