Sonos AMP – Stereo Amplifier
Buy SONOS AMP – STEREO AMPLIFIER on Timesaudio. Shop SONOS AMP – STEREO AMPLIFIER Buy with FREE shipping across India
- Class D amplifier provides 125 watts x 2 into 8 ohms
- communicates with other Sonos players via Wi-Fi or a dedicated Sonos wireless network
- dedicated network requires direct connection from Sonos component to router via Ethernet cable
- control with free Sonos app on your Apple? or Android? device
- supports MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, and Ogg Vorbis files
- stream from online music services including Pandora, Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Deezer, SiriusXM, and Tidal (subscription required for some services)
- stream internet radio stations from TuneIn and iHeartRadio
- Apple AirPlay 2 for streaming from compatible Apple devices and computers running iTunes?
- play the same music in multiple zones simultaneously or different music in each zone
- front-panel controls for volume, play/pause, previous/next track
- 2-port Ethernet switch
- powers your architectural, outdoor, floor-standing, or bookshelf speakers
- binding-post speaker terminals
- capable of stereo or dual mono output
- auto-detecting mono RCA subwoofer output
- user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- analog stereo RCA input
- allows connection of an audio component such as a CD player or turntable (phono preamp required)
- can connect to a TV
- HDMI input (ARC)
- optical digital input supported (with adapter, sold separately)
- uses digital signal processing to create a phantom center channel using just two speakers
- can power a pair of surround speakers if you have a?Sonos sound bar or another Amp connected to your TV
- 8-9/16″W x 2-1/2″H x 9-3/8″D
- weight: 4.6 lbs.
At TimesAudio, we make every effort to ensure that all products are shipped within 10 days from the date of order. (please note that the actual shipping time may vary based on the availability of stock.) In the event that a product is not in stock, we will make every effort to promptly obtain the product and ship it to you as soon as possible.
If you require assistance with the installation and connection of your new system, you can schedule a video call with us[TimesAudio]. During the video call, we will walk you through the installation and connection process and provide you with any necessary guidance and support.